Meet our Affordable Poseable Elves!
are sent all the way from Santa to your home. They help report to Santa on your child's behaviour, but more importantly, they are visiting to make Christmas more Magical and add fun.
Approximately 30cm Tall they are perfect for Elf Sized Fun
PRE-WIRED- Our elves are the first elves to come completely pre-wired for your elf fun. This means you can up your elf game and bend them into all sorts of fun poses ( even their hat is bendable)
STAND - With the help of their uniquely designed shoes, our elves can stand. Just make sure you do find their centre of gravity. Our elves are magical but they sadly can not defy the laws of physics 😜
OUTFIT - Our Boy elves come with an adorable removable pair of overalls. Designed perfectly for that Aussie Summer Christmas Weather
FREE PRINTABLES - Being our exclusive design are able to offer you exclusive Free props and printables tailored to your elf. View them all in our FREE PRINTABLE SECTION
How to take care of me
- Like many elves, I am not a toy. I have been designed to be handled with care from adults. Being elf size I do contain small parts so it's important, I am not given or in arms reach of children, especially those under 3 as I don't appreciate my body being slobbered or chewed on.
- When I am having fun with my props, it is important that you unbend my hand before taking props out of position, as this can cause my wire to fold into itself, it will result in a lot of mature language and patience to unbend this wire. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
- Dogs will love me, so please do not let them play with me as unfortunately, I am unable to magically fix my face or body if it has been chewed off.
- Just Like humans, I am unable to hold my breath for long periods of time, I will not survive in a washing machine, so if I get dirty, please hold me like your newborn and hand wash me with care.
- I don't respond well to heat, if I am placed in high-temperature environments such as an oven or a microwave, I will be forced to show you my special magical melting trick. Be warned this trick results in a one way melted look that will haunt you.
- Forgetting to move me. As magical as we tell the kids I am, unfortunately, I am not going to move myself, so make sure you have some great last-minute ideas for the nights you forget.
- At the end of Christmas, when I have "returned with Santa' please make sure I am straightened out before being hidden away, nobody wants to have a bad back because I was wedged in a corner for 11 months.
- Please set a reminder with my location so I am not lost. We have all seen the psychological effects of Woody & Buzz when they were neglected by their humans.
- Love me like your own, I know, I am sometimes hard work, you might curse me as you drag yourself out of bed at 11 pm when you remember I haven't moved but remember why I am here, to bring laughter, joy and fun into your Christmas.