If only bringing a baby into this world was a easy peasy as these adorable babies
What you will need:
- Baby 8cm - we purchased ours from here it cost us around 40cents and took two -three weeks to receive it (if you prefer ebay here is a link they are $1)
- Santa hat found on our website $.50
- scrap material
- pva glue
- snowy snowflake $1.00 (optional )
What to do
- Carefully remove all clothing from baby
- Using the fabric you have chosen, cut to size and wrap your baby (just like you did your newborn)
- Using glue, hold and glue fabric into place
- If using plain fabric and want to spruce your baby up. Glue a single snowy snowflake on the front of your babies wrap (optional)
- For final touch glue the Santa hat on your precious babies head
TADA! Now you are the proud parent of a beautiful bundle of joy, you just need to name your baby and welcome him or her into your family.
We told you it would be easy peasy.
To see our great range of affordable elf on the shelf compatible accessories visit our props section here